When excessive moisture is allowed to accumulate in the subfloor area of a house, various dampness related problems may become prevalent, such as water damage, rising damp, mould, mildew and musky odours, as well as being more prone to termite and cockroach infestation.
It is therefore very important to provide an effective long-term solution and rectification of these types of water ingress and dampness problems, to prevent further damaging effects, including the health risks involved, such as due to inhalation of mould spores.
- Excessive moisture and dampness problems, including water damage, rising damp, mould, mildew and musky odours, particularly for the ground floor and subfloor areas
- Poor subfloor ventilation and water drainage
EXAMPLES OF OUR SOLUTIONS
- Inspect and investigate moisture/dampness issues in association with the subfloor conditions, as well as provide recommendations
- Installation of subfloor ag-lines and drainage systems, including associated hand-excavation
- Installation of subfloor ventilation systems (natural or fan-assisted types)